Placing an Order
Placing an order at store.rustywasteland.eu is a very simple process, below you’ll find the steps you have to take to complete the order process.
- On the homepage of the web store, choose your desired server from the menu.
- A drop-down menu will show with the categories for the server you chose.
- Once you chose a category, you will be redirected to the products in that category.
- If you click a product, a popup will show more information about the product/package.
- Once you found a product/package you like, you will be presented 3 options:
- Subscribe – this is a subscription, you will be billed monthly for the product until you cancel it.
- Add to Cart – This is a one-time purchase, once a product or package expires you have to re-buy it manually.
- Gift – With this option you can gift a product or package to a friend, you will be required to fill SteamID64.
- After choosing one of the options listed above, you will be redirected to a page where you have to confirm the server you want to receive your product or package on.
- After confirming the server, you will go to the checkout page. Here you have to fill your details and choose your preferred payment method.
Once you have successfully placed an order, you will receive your product or package in-game. There is not much you have to do.
- You are already connected to the server
- You don’t have to do anything, your purchase will arrive within 5-10 minutes.
- A public chat message with “Playername has donated to support the server!” will show up as soon as the purchase arrives.
- You are not connected to the server
- Start Rust, and connect to the server.
- Follow steps from section 1.
In case you didn’t get your purchase within 15 minutes of completing the order, please contact an in-game admin, ask for support on Discord, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org